At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You know the importance of a company’s culture, and you believe you can help to create great places to work. As a Customer Success Manager you will lead implementations of Peakon and maintain deep, ongoing, relationships with a wide range of organisations.
You will work with HR leaders, company executives and managers to gain a detailed understanding of how the customer’s organisation works, what success looks like to their key stakeholders, and the resources required to reach these goals.
You will manage the launch of the company’s first Peakon survey, demonstrate how leaders throughout the organisation can act on the feedback and analysis provided by the platform, and guide the company on an ongoing basis over further survey rounds. In doing so, you’ll play a key role in building a management culture of listening and improvement through a data-driven approach.
- Project managing challenging and dynamic customer implementations.
- Mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product platform.
- Managing customer success efforts to ensure exceptional experiences for businesses of all sizes.
- Building and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Educating customers on best practices and providing professional level guidance.
- Streamlining the implementation process to ensure a positive onboarding experience for the customer.
- Leading the product input feedback process internally at Peakon to ensure constant and valuable customer input is available to the product team.
- Onboard, mentor and train new customer success teammates.