Qubit believes that we are entering a new era of personalisation that has never been seen before. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all experiences and attempts to persuade anonymous web visitors. We are entering an era of persuasive personalisation that takes into account a customer’s actions from multiple sources and through ML and AI delivers a digital experience that is unique and compelling.
The mission of Qubit’s Global Partnerships team is to enable our partners to thrive via the Qubit platform and to maximize value to our joint customers. Qubit’s partners include a growing list of technology vendors, resellers , agencies, system integrators and consultancies that share our mission to deliver great digital experiences to consumers. Whether through APIs and integrations or opportunities to offer value-added services, we ensure partners are set up for success in redefining personalisation with Qubit.
As Technical Partner Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in the extension and optimisation of the partner portfolio as well as broad enablement strategies. We are looking for bright, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop strong relationships with key partners in the digital space. The main expectation and measurement will be incremental partner ecosystem capacity and capability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping the global partner team work with Qubit’s Partners through supporting any technical requirements.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform
- Working seamlessly with various internal teams including Professional Services and Product
- Being a subject matter expert on the Qubit platform, particularly advanced features and the more technical elements.
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing feedback and prototyping ideas from the field to inform product development.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving core Partner value propositions
- Driving enablement programmes by defining the necessary requirements - working with internal and partner stakeholders to develop content and coordinate sessions
- Creating tailored content for partners in conjunction with Partner Managers
- Supporting creation of marketplace content by coordinating relevant internal resources
- Supporting the qualification process and scoping of new partners in coordination with Product Managers and CTO
- Market intelligence for future Tech Partners.
Reseller and Solution Partners
- Supporting the qualification and scoping of new resellers and solutions partners (in-deal)
- Coordination and definition of a practical and scalable program for the enablement and training of Qubit’s strategic service and technical partners.
- Working with partners to understand their success criteria and aligning these to Qubit and customer objectives.
What you'll need:
- A successful track record offering technical expertise in the SaaS or Cloud environment with enterprise customers or partners.
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 2+ years in a similar role with a successful track record in the software industry.
- To be a strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in technical and non technical terms.
- Working knowledge and experience using Single Page Architecture frameworks.
- Strong client or partner facing consulting experience
- To be motivated by enablement, project and process management as well as and blending technical with commercial requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline.
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for international travel.
- Ability to describe complicated concepts in simple terms.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have a healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information.