A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
THE TEAM 🚀
Group Treasury centrally manages financial risks (liquidity, market, counter-party and issuer credit risks) as well as capital position of Revolut. We sit at the very core of Revolut and ensure the company keeps itself on certain ground. The team operates as the first line of defense covering all offices globally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
Working with the Head of ALM, you will:
• manage liquidity position and hedge market risks of Revolut;
• analyse client flows, market data and make proposals for hedges and liquidity placements;
• develop liquidity and regulatory ratios forecasts, stress test scenarios, balance sheet control metrics
• produce ALM reporting to senior management;
• build deep knowledge of Revolut data warehouse, transaction and account representations and become comfortable with making complex SQL queries to extract all types of data;
• work with product, technology and data science teams across Revolut to understand how their products may impact Treasury.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED ⚒
• At least 5 years of experience in bank Treasury
• Practical experience with managing nostro, MM placements, FX swaps, repo
• Experience with development of risk analytics including liquidity and regulatory ratio forecasts, stress tests, liquidity and interest rate gap reports, IRRBB, VaR, sensitivities for fixed-income securities portfolios.
• Good understanding of principles/experience with setting FTP rates
• Strong SQL and Python
• High attention to detail
• Experience working closing with the business and technology to implement solutions
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long