A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
THE TEAM 🚀
Risk Management is one of the most cross-cutting teams at Revolut. We sit at the very core of Revolut and ensure the company keeps itself on certain ground. The team operates as the second line of defense covering all offices globally and is responsible for ensuring that risks and controls are properly managed by the first line.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Develop, implement, validate and maintain credit risk models (IFRS 9, scorecards, IRB, forecasts, derivatives credit exposures from derivatives) for the measurement and management of credit risk for different segments of Revolut portfolios with the focus on retail and SME but including also Treasury counterparties and fixed-income securities;
• Handle various stress testing and back-testing;
• Develop credit analytics related to risk management;
• Support the regular reporting and monitoring required ensuring that all models remain appropriate for the portfolio.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• At least 10 years in credit risk modelling of retail portfolios in banking environment
• Experience with scorecards, IFRS9 provisions, stress tests, EAD models
• 2:1 STEM degree from a top universityExcellent knowledge of SQL and Python
• Knowledge of retail and SME banking products
• Analytical and independent thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long