A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a motivated person to helm the position of Insurance Manager and take charge of our insurance products for Continental Europe, helping Revolut disrupt the space and distribute innovative insurance policies. You will work with multi-functional teams and external partners to deliver the best products on the market.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Assessing current market gaps and creating insurance solutions that addresses those needs or enhances our current offerings
• Managing the underwriting process for Revolut’s insurance products
• Sourcing and negotiating the best deals with underwriters
• Building and maintaining relationships with our insurance partners
• Working with cross-functional teams, from tech to product owners in executing the best insurance products for our users
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in insurance
• You are a licensed insurance broker in Lithuania and are registered with the aforementioned Chamber of Insurance Brokers or willing to take the registration in the next 3 months
• You understand fully the insurance underwriting process and what needs to be done end-to-end to get a product on the market
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• You are good in reviewing policies, are a strong negotiator and know how to get the best deals
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure