A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
THE TEAM 🚀
Risk is one of the most cross-cutting teams at Revolut. We sit at the very core of Revolut and ensure the company keeps itself on certain ground. The team operates as the second line of defense and is responsible for ensuring that risks and controls are properly managed by the first line.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️L
• Lead a team of Market and Liquidity Risk Managers covering world-wide operations of Revolut
• Set standards for managing market and liquidity risk, including risk appetite, balance sheet management, funding plans and impact assessments/responses to changes in market and liquidity risk regulations
• Develop risk management policies, limits, stress testing capabilities, analytics, system support and reporting infrastructure
• Monitor market and liquidity risk environment and Revolut risks exposures vs. established limits, investigate risk events and produce MI reports
• Establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, advise and challenge the first line of defence on market and liquidity risks taken
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• At least 10 years of work experience in Market and Liquidity Risks of which at least 3 years in a leadership role (preferably in a global firm with centralised risk governance of subsidiaries).
• Strong knowledge and understanding of key market & liquidity risk drivers
• Excellent understanding of global financial markets and products
• Extensive knowledge and experience with balance sheet, income statement dynamics and liquidity risk issues and methodologies
• Thorough understanding of VaR, stress test methodologies and knowledge of valuation models for FX and interest rate derivatives.
• Strong knowledge of risk-related regulations, their application/impact in the banking industry
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel/VBA
• Strong interpersonal skillsYou have flawless English
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long