A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to sit within our Talent Management team at our London office.We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Support and guide the recruitment team to help create a brand that appeals to diverse applicants and removes bias
• Research and advise on diversity and inclusion issues and create programmes, training and values around thisIdentify external trends and recognise best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
• Prepare and build relationships among colleagues through diversity and inclusion training
• Review the organisations workplace, policies and procedures, ensure that these are all inclusive
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Awareness of people’s difficulties
• Strong communicator, leader and having interpersonal skills
• Awareness of global and cultural issues
• Helping others makes you happy
• You can explain complex things very easily
• You notice the small things and how they impact the global picture
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long