Cleo's an AI assistant that helps over 1,000,000 people in the UK, US and Canada feel better about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more. We are a fast-growing start-up, backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla
Watch this to dive a little deeper
In the past year we’ve scaled the team from 6 to 35, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital, and scaled to over 1,000,000 users. We’re building a world-leading team as we grow, driving us toward 10 million users over the coming 12-18 months. You’ll take the lead in driving our forward-thinking, engaged and ambitious team forward, globally
Reporting into the Social Media Manager and Head of Brand, the Social Media Graphic Designer will work with the team to drive forward Cleo’s content presence, creating image and video that’s fresh, innovative, timely and on-brand. The ideal candidate is a graphic design junkie who is also up-to-date on the latest zeitgeist and loves social media
Some of the things you'll get involved with:
- Delivering creative images and video content which is innovative, timely and audience-centric, formatted across Instagram, IGTV, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Creating visuals for events, global campaigns and ATL.
- Be instrumental in shaping the visual identity of Cleo through inspiring and innovating through thought provoking ideas and visual applications.
- Lead the charge in ensuring brand consistency across all marketing channels.
- Combine KPI awareness with creative execution, keeping the user at the heat of all creative solutions.
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice.
What are we looking for?
- Previous industry experience or freelance experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Strong video editing and animation skills using After Effects or similar. Strong skills using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or similar.
- Interest in and knowledge of Gen Z audience - what makes them tick and can demonstrate experience creating meaningful content targeted at that audience.
- Motivated to constantly improve and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with tight deadlines.
- Be open to change and challenge in order to drive the business forward.
- A positive high-energy team player.
- A strong communicator.
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test and portfolio with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone