We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to be part of the service desk team in Geneva. This involves prioritization, resolution and completion of escalated tickets of end user help requests.
Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help maintaining our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- The main mission consists of delivering first and second level support to our customers in a timely and accurate way
- Resolution of issues through service desk manager
- Ensure all issues are registered and followed until completion
- Identify customer needs and help them use specific features
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Report product malfunctions
- Create and Update Support documentations
- Create & Update FAQ (knowledge base)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in helpdesk operations, that includes Windows and Mac clients
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Perfect command of English
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Team player
- Mac OS (using command line, being able to read logs, find processes, create shell scripts)
- Windows (using command line, understanding Active Directory, and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
- Highly skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge in Java (is a plus)
- Office365 software
Location: Geneva (Campus Biotech) – Switzerland
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.