Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
As a Contentful Partner Manager you will play an important role in growing our partnerships with key agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies. You will be responsible for prospecting new leads and qualifying inbound partner opportunities by building and executing campaigns. This position requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to spearhead solutions, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our sales function, our partnerships team will play a critical role in driving customer value.
- Actively engage inbound agencies/consultancies as well as recruit new strategic partners
- Educate and maintain relationships with key agencies and SIs at the VP-Level
- Develop partners across Sales, Marketing, and Delivery to help new partners establish themselves in Contentful’s partner ecosystem
- Partner internally with the Sales, Enablement, or Marketing team to develop the partners and grow revenue through partners
- Consistently deliver new opportunities and pipeline from your strategic partners to our sales organization and help partners accelerate their lifecycle and maturity with Contentful
- 2+ of direct sales experience in a technical SaaS environment OR 2+ years in management consulting at a top tier firm
- 1+ year of partnership or channel sales experience in the SaaS market
- General knowledge or interest in the digital agency or systems integrator ecosystem and the accompanying services in the space
- You’re humble but your colleagues would say that you’re a game-changer and an “A player”
- You’re a passionate individual with a knack for solving problems and building/delivering solutions, and you’re OK with failure
- You have a heart for customers/partners, are a generally curious person, and you love to listen and learn
- You want to be a part of something bigger and you love building and you want to bring your skills to teach us and help us raise the bar, but are coachable as well
- You are not going into partnerships to get out of “sales,” and you know that sales are critical to successful partnerships
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart. You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes and you’re excited to help build
- Experience prospecting, recruiting, presenting, qualifying and managing either clients or partners for a SaaS company
- A track record of continuous opportunity development and successful quota achievement
- Experience developing content and campaigns to open doors in creative ways
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology and the value of your technology
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, marketing, success, and product (and these organizations would say that you’re good to work with)
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
- Shape the future: you’ll help establish our team culture and refine and perfect our sales motion
- Collaborate with amazing companies from all around the world on their most innovative new projects
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Pick and use the tools you feel comfortable with, both hardware and software
- We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Relocation budget to support your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, at the heart of Europe, both for onboarding and for other visits to Contentful’s Berlin office
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.