Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our world-class team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the User Acquisition Manager will accelerate our rapidly growing community by driving the day to day execution and optimisation of all paid marketing.
This person will work alongside our digital agency on the implementation of the plan and ensure excellent execution of the search, display, and social marketing plans. Additionally, this person will conduct in-depth analysis to identify optimisations and efficiencies. As the company grows, the User Acquisition Manager will progressively help bring capabilities in-house while continuing to partner with the agency in the transition.
- Creation, management and optimisation of daily/weekly/monthly targeted acquisition and brand development strategies across all digital media channels.
- Track budget and performance goals.
- Creation of reporting across all paid media campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and content teams on strategic digital campaigns and creative assets.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify improvements.
- Continually test new marketing channels, Ad formats, creative, and copy.
- Analyse the company’s overall customer acquisition to determine the best methods of attribution for paid marketing.
- Expert with paid social platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Strong experience with Google Adwords (UAC, Search, Video, Display), retargeting and affiliate platforms/networks
- Passionate about Direct Response marketing and curious about new strategies to build an engaged audience digitally
- Strong analytical capabilities and an Excel super-user
- Quantitative mindset and love of data
- Proactive, take-charge attitude and demonstrated a capacity for independent initiative
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and collaboration between teams
We'd love you to have: (not essential)
- App and/or E-commerce experience
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes
- Consistent digital media experience, either client-side or agency
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, gym discount, team nights out, yoga and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.