Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion platform where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Each day, our Community Support team protects Depop and its users by mediating disputes, investigating fraud, answering any queries and educating its community. As a Support Agent you would be responsible for investigating, communicating, mediating and resolving any incoming reports, from misconduct to scammers, ensuring users feel as supported as possible.
We require Support team members to be exceptionally diplomatic, efficient, have a flair for problem resolving and encompass that all important customer service charm. We want someone who has a pragmatic approach and is always open to feedback, and looking for ways to improve things.
If you know what goes into providing great service and you get a kick of out it (preferably within the start-up world) and know Zendesk like the back of your hand (a plus!) then we want to hear from you.This role is based in our London office.
- Fluent spoken and written Italian with strong level of English
- Sound judgement, even under pressure
- Work comfortably and efficiently with other functions in the company
- Ability to think beyond your day-to-day tasks to help improve internal processes and workflows
- Be approachable, as you’ll be the ‘go-to’ within the company for any user support issues
- Intuitive with apps and able to quickly grasp new backend systems and software, including Zendesk & Google suite
- You must be adaptable to change, as we are super fast paced
- Willing to work some weekend and Bank Holiday days
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a collaborative and energetic atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish-early Fridays, gym discount, team nights out, yoga and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.