At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our manufacturer and media agency team. It’s an exciting role in an exciting team which is growing rapidly in the UK and Germany and would suit someone with 1-2 years project management experience.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturer Partnerships (UK), you will take responsibility for the effective delivery of multiple projects with manufacturers, their media agencies and third parties. It’s a pivotal role in ensuring that we deliver on what we have promised, and in so doing enhancing carwow’s reputation in the automotive sector.
On a day to day basis you will be project managing multiple advertising projects, compiling decks for key client meetings and ensuring all content leaving the team is of extremely high quality. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our product team, and be a key player in developing new products.
We have three guiding principles as a team; think big, get stuff done and have fun!
- Build and update a detailed project plan document to ensure alignment across carwow and with the client, and ensure end-to-end delivery of the activities
- Key ongoing point of contact to enable the operational delivery of campaigns with media agencies & OEMs
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of projects, including:
- The product team
- The partnership team (including B2B comms)
- The data team
- Presentation of key content to key media and OEM clients (normally junior-to-mid level)
- Lead new projects that emerge - specifically towards enabling our strategic initiatives, or the development of key advertising activities (e.g. DSP, programmatic, ad servers etc)
Key content preparation
- Responsible for planning and building key presentation materials for key client meetings (including OEM meeting, media agency meetings, third party meetings, keynote speeches etc.)
- Ensure that all materials are ready for review in time and delivered to an outstanding level of quality
Quality & commercial control to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that all external facing communication is checked for quality and commercial sensitivity
- Act and react to insight and data to ensure that OEMs and media agencies are wow’d
- To be a key contact for the OEM product team to enable further products (& hence increase revenue)
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here)