Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Product Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with a team of 45+ passionate engineers, product managers & designers.
As product designer, you’ll be involved in building new features and reinvent our products everyday. You’ll work on:
- Phone applications on desktop and mobile
- The team manager's dashboard that is used for management and monitoring
- Integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom (& many more)
What we are looking for :
- You’re the person who’s always asking why.
- You like to dig deep into a problem and explore various solutions to solve it.
- You are not immediately satisfied with the first solution that comes to your mind.
- You love to be challenged.
- You enjoy designing desktop, web and mobile screens with a high level of detail.
- You love to build quick prototypes for testing and sharing.
- You like to take part in user interviews and usability tests.
*Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team