Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments as we work in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The Senior Product Support Engineer role is part of our Intelligence Services group, driving problem solving, product bug escalations, threat intelligence solutions support, and intelligence alert configuration tuning.
You’ll be responsible for resolving client inquiries stemming from Recorded Future’s application portal and API, as well as providing guidance on product functionality. At the same time, you’ll occasionally be asked to get your hands dirty supporting custom solutions for our customers using our various APIs, and partner integrations.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Experience as a problem-solving expert handling security technology and products.
- Experience occasionally mentoring less senior/more junior support groups, and adding centralized knowledge base solutions to assist the overall group in incident resolution
- A strong technical foundation in security and intelligence principles, as well as Saas platforms
- Passion for being out in the field working with both security professionals and business stakeholders to support cyber threat intelligence solutions and services.
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Front and back-end support of the Recorded Future web application interface, and API endpoints
- Support deployments of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments including SIEMs, ticketing systems, incident response tools, and SOAR products.
- Support productized integration solutions across a variety of enterprise security architectures, applications, and tools.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years providing product support in a Saas platform, with ability to diagnose & address challenging application issues
- 3+ years experience in information security
- Demonstrated skills speaking technically and effectively with customers, analysts, and developers
- Solid foundation in basic network and internet protocols
- BA/BS required and an advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A+ / Network+ / Security+/ HDI-CSR certifications preferred
- Experience with SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm) and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON is a plus
- Experience utilizing ticket systems and associated workflows (Zendesk and JIRA is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Up to 20% travel required
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.