Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
We are seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to help Recorded Future extend its leadership position in the Threat Intelligence industry by developing campaigns and programs to drive qualified opportunities for the sales team. This position is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve customer retention. Recorded Future is a high growth company in a growing billion dollar market that offers a fun, face-paced environment for an experienced Field Marketing Leader to spread their wings.
- Reports to Director of Field Marketing
- Responsible for leading US Field Marketing and the US Field Marketing team
- Integrate with field sales, corporate marketing, and channel teams to develop annual field marketing plans that support overall pipeline growth.
- Proactively engage with the US sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Research, choose, design and manage live field and partner events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Develop and implement a targeted account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Work with marketing team to produce various marketing assets, signage, merchandise, and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Manage budget and track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of the threat intelligence industry, customers and products.
- 8+ years previous marketing experience, with specific experience driving field marketing efforts for a high technology, B2B organization -- cybersecurity industry experience a plus.
- In-depth understanding of demand generation and marketing principles, strategies for technical and business buyers.
- Experience with key marketing and sales tools (Marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Proven experience building relationships with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget.
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies.
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience.
- Ability to travel 25% -- 30%
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.