As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of the company culture. Our aim is to provide our employees with all the tools they need to be successful at work, by driving people programmes that have a direct impact on teams happiness, efficiency and productivity.
We’re looking for a Senior People Partner who will demonstrate a true passion for the teams they support, and who is driven by a desire to influence through data. You’ll be developing and delivering innovative people initiatives, driving organisational effectiveness and prove guidance about scaling effective teams. As a Senior People Partner in a fast growth technology business you will have the opportunity to define your day to day work and your career path at GC.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for facilitating how our culture and values are represented across the company - how they influence behaviours, how teams work together, and how managers can reinforce and role model them
- Operating as the key HR contact for the leaders in your client groups, providing coaching and guidance across the employee lifecycle, including performance development and capability, employee engagement, employee relations, talent management, and succession planning
- Identifying learning opportunities and requirements for your teams, research and recommend solutions that support employee development & succession plans
- Take the lead on key strategic people projects and work with the team to define, develop and deliver these projects in line with business objectives
- Provide coaching, mentoring and assistance to other people team members to help them develop their people partnering capabilities
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience in a HR business partner role, and a strong background in technology or fast-growth
- You’re able to influence, coach, and develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change
- You are intellectually curious, and you can bring valuable insights into the team and business
- You have worked in a high growth business (eg a scale up) and you thrive in dynamic working environments
- You have a data driven approach to problem solving
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.