Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a Voice Technical Specialist
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Loves to celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 90 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a startup with an already existing and continuously growing business?
It will be all about voice quality within our awesome calling platform and performing the management of both reactive root-cause analysis and proactive trend analysis of our services. You will be part of the Back office team and take ownership in the identification and resolution of faults. The job will be therefore hands-on and going from conducting investigations to adapting our monitoring capabilities to ensure topnotch quality and support our teams with great data-driven insight.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in voice quality evaluation/operations
- You’re knowledgeable about voice KPIs and data analytics
- Familiar with knowledge and requirements management tools as Jira / Confluence
- Customer-focused way of thinking
- You speak fluent English, Spanish is a great plus
- Passion for telecom
- Merit: use MS SQL server to extract, organize, transform and analyze large data sets
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel