We’re in a high-growth stage of our mission here at ComplyAdvantage - to rid the world of financial crime. We’re now adding a UK Marketing Manager (who will report to the VP Marketing) to spearhead our UK marketing efforts.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact - we are in an exciting growth phase breaking into new verticals. So you’ll be able to pioneer the strategy of how we launch in those, working with a great team spanning London, New York and Singapore.
You will be working with an awesome team of UK specialists across digital, CRM, paid, SEO, brand, social and product marketing to be able to accelerate your impact in the vertical and create and manage the GTM strategy.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by two of the world’s best VC firms - Index Ventures and Balderton Capital in our recent Series B funding round. We’re quickly scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people on board to help us.
The team values that we at ComplyAdvantage subscribe to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace kaizen
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute the UK marketing campaign calendar to build brand awareness and generate demand for ComplyAdvantage solutions.
- Produce engaging content that demonstrates industry thought leadership and product expertise to optimise prospect interest, engagement & conversion. E.g. Blogs, How-to guides, videos, case studies, brochures, emails, infographics/visuals, awards, presentations.
- Manage the UK social media presence; integrate with the global and regional plans
- Manage and execute calendar of sponsored 3rd party events/webinars and coordinate ComplyAdvantage hosted events to drive demand gen, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness.
- Help localise and implement UK campaigns, collaborate with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Coordinate marketing agencies, graphic designers/freelancers when necessary.
- Manage UK marketing budget. Track, analyse, and report on business outcomes.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE IN 12 MONTHS?
- You have solid knowledge of our products, target markets, and competitive landscape
- You have successfully built company brand awareness and credibility in the UK’s key target industries
- You have built a social media and email subscriber following in the UK
- 3+ years of successful B2B marketing experience preferably in technology/SaaS
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) - you know what works well on the web, email and in print, with attention to detail
- Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums
- Understanding the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales (niche/enterprise tech a plus)
- Project coordination: managing multiple stakeholders and activities to a deadline
- Understanding of and passion for social media marketing and how to create engaging and sharable content
- Basic SEO understanding (desirable)