We’re looking for a brilliant, creative Product Marketer to join us as Head of Product Marketing as we head into our next phase of growth at ComplyAdvantage. We are looking for someone who has 4+ years experience in B2B product marketing within a high-growth tech start up.
Every day we solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed data-centric, SaaS products that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us. Our values include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
You will be responsible for heading up Product Marketing at ComplyAdvantage. This is a hands-on role, but will include one direct report initially. As Head of Product Marketing you will be helping to translate what our product does and what the customer cares about into compelling stories and communications. You will lead on communicating the value proposition of our products in marketing and growth activities to attract new customers, nurture existing customers/prospects, drive product engagement and upsells. You will also build a close relationship with our Product team. It's vital you already have exposure to working closely with the same types of stakeholders in another tech business. On a day to day basis you will:
- Own and plan global product marketing campaigns and feature/launches
- Produce outstanding content that communicates client stories and the value proposition of our products to drive conversions throughout customer lifecycle. E.g. case studies, technical collateral, product factsheets/brochures, webinar presentations, guides, website content, workflow diagrams, videos.
- Help inspire, equip and train our sales team to engage and win new customers with sales tools that support the selling process
- Be the expert on our competition and how we can consistently win against them
- Be the expert on our buyers across target segments; understand what they care about, their buying criteria and what stories resonate with them.
- Project management, budgeting, testing and reporting on product marketing activity/campaigns
- Help shape our product marketing strategy; test and build value propositions and messaging, create go-to-market activities for priority segments as we expand and scale.
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You have created a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales & product teams, delights our customers and has made a tangible impact on the sales process. Your content helps generate demand, drive traffic, build brand awareness, and optimize prospect interest and conversion.
- Your content reflects our brand values and is considered best in class - you know what type of content works best for different personas and segments along the customer journey to communicate the value and vision of our products.
- You have successfully communicated key launches from the product roadmap to our customers, and helped build a community of users in key markets.
- You have built great relationships across the company and collaborated closely with Product, Customer Success and Sales to ensure that the value proposition of our products is being communicated consistently and effectively, across regions and teams.
- You understand our products and what makes us different/better; our customers and their needs; our competitors and how to differentiate against them.
- Everyone at ComplyAdvantage is internally aligned about how to talk about what we’re building
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers