A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Product Owner to lead the Regulatory Compliance Technology team at our London office. As a Product Owner for Regulatory Compliance Technology, you will scale Revolut’s Regulatory Compliance Managements systems to match the company’s supercharged growth. You will lead a team of engineers to build tools and processes to make regulatory compliance management reporting in Revolut as efficient as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Supporting regulatory compliance risk management by measuring conduct and financial crime risk
- Building scalable regulatory compliance systems and processes for a global organisation
- Integrating with third party regulatory compliance systems
- Leading engineering teams to automate policy and procedure management as much as possible on a group level
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Experience in building processes and systems for fast growing start-ups or global organisations
- A strong analytical mindset
- Experience in telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- Proven ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Background in computer/data science, engineering, physics and mathematics preferred
- Excellent project management skills
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and pension plan
• Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Free dinner if you’re working late (Deliveroo)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription