A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
- Launched the Revolut Card
- Launched Premium Accounts
- Built payments & banking infrastructure
- Launched one of the first banking chatbots
- Saved Millions of pounds for the business
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
- This role is to help build and expand US Operations and help make Revolut a household name in US through flawless execution of operations and products for US market
- Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Execute and scale US operations and work with US Operations Team and London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut US products
- Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
- Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
- You have graduated with a 3.6+ GPA (or equivalent) STEM degree from a top school
- Have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours