The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Our GLOSSYBOX brand is an inspirational, trusted brand, with a highly engaged beauty community. You will work closely with the global sourcing team (IBM) to secure 5 beauty products for each month, ensuring both brands and products featured are on-brand, and meet the monthly themes allocated at the beginning of the year.
You must ensure that the products included meet the needs of our customers, and provide a good representation of GLOSSYBOX being at the forefront of beauty. There will also be fulfilment opportunities outside our monthly boxes with the Advent Calendar and Limited Edition boxes throughout the year.
In addition to sourcing products for the box, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with prestige beauty brands globally. You are required to produce a strong new business strategy where boxes are fulfilled ahead of schedule and work with the wider team to ensure contractual obligations are understood through all marketing channels.
You are responsible for ensuring our GLOSSYBOXES are full of the best beauty products & brands, whilst providing outstanding value for money for subscribers.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the monthly beauty boxes are fulfilled in line with the Glossybox brand, customer need/demand, and the monthly theme.
- Ensure the boxes include 5 beauty products, and maintain a mix of brands and product categories.
- Ensure Limited Edition boxes are fulfilled.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prestige beauty brands.
- Ensure all brands are contractually secure, and both parties meet all contractual obligations to fulfil the campaign.
- Work closely with the Glossybox marketing team to support the feature of the product within the campaign month.
- Work with the Glossybox team to understand our customers, their demographics and opportunities to target
- Understanding beauty trends and ensure to incorporate them into GLOSSYBOX marketing & all new business targeting
- Work closely with the Look Fantastic Business Development Managers to launch new brands & products on site in line with the Glossybox collaboration
- Work collaboratively with all GLOSSYBOX territories to ensure the end user experience is the same globally