About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
This commercial leadership role is fundamental to the development of existing and new business within your designated region. Ensuring the delivery of revenue and performance targets through effectively driving the management of your accounts and their respective teams.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Take a proactive approach to achieving and exceeding sales targets on a monthly and annual basis as agreed by the National Sales Manager (NSM)
- To research and progress new business opportunities within your designated area and to ensure that these are of a standard in line with ESPA’s new business profile
- To visit on a regular basis all existing accounts in line with the schedule agreed with the client and company expectations
- To monitor and report performance of all clients within your designated area
- To carry out new business presentations in line with ESPA’s profile and to involve where appropriate NSM in this process
- To establish ESPA standards of operation, ensuring that ESPA branding is strongly and appropriately represented
- To fully merchandise the Brand and ensure only currently merchandising tools are utilised. To ensure that any POS produced by the accounts utilising the ESPA name or Logo is approved by ESPA Marketing Department
- To ensure that all accounts are committed to providing their staff with the necessary level of training to allow delivery of ESPA treatments and that no unqualified therapists are carrying out these treatments.
- To trade test and evaluate staff before or after ESPA treatment training as required
- Ensure stockholding is agreed with each account and the entire range is fully represented.
- Establish strong working relationships with all clients and organise and co-ordinate promotional events such as express days, workshops, special events, short on-site training in treatments and ongoing retail staff training
- To protect ESPA branding, pricing and status at all times. To develop retail programmes for the expansion on retail sales within your designated accounts
- Deliver ESPA training as required within the role, and to deliver on site training as continual support to your accounts
- To report sales figures etc. in line with ESPA’s procedures
- To attend and participate in all regular Sales meetings throughout the year
- To support company induction programme by allowing new ESPA staff to shadow as required
- Discuss on a regular basis with the NSM, initiatives for new business development within your area
- To ensure that all company expenses and expenditure is agreed to presented for approval on a monthly basis
- Ensure that company guidelines such as personal use of mobile phone, use of mobile phone whilst driving, health and safety and personal safety issues are followed
- Liaise in a professional, efficient and proactive manner with all ESPA colleagues and client requests / enquiries
- To take on ad-hoc projects as requested by NSM
- Undertake relevant personal development as required.This commercial leadership role is fundamental to the development of existing and new business within your designated region. Ensuring the delivery of revenue and performance targets through effectively driving the management of your accounts and their respective teams.