About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then dispatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are looking for a Category Manager, responsible for developing and delivering the category strategy for our Core range.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating best in class category insight, strategies and recommendations
- Providing analytical support in the development of category plans
- Leveraging internal resources to lead your category to profitable growth
- Working closely with NPD and Brand teams to continually develop the Core range and build a premium customer experience
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG teams including, Trading, Marketing, New product development and buying to hit shared KPIs
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive growth to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Develop strong reporting skills while working with, Excel, Google analytics and SQL