About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA, Myprotein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand and now Myvegan!
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then dispatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Myvegan grew from a desire to make plant-based well-being simple:
That means being mindful of the ingredients we use in all of our products — we always want to know exactly where they’ve come from and why they deserve to make the final cut. It’s our mission to offer the best range of natural and dairy-free choices, because we don’t know about you, but we’re sick of hearing how much you’re “missing out on” by going green. So we’re taking a stand by showing off all of the amazing things you can have with a plant-based lifestyle, starting with a handful of our favourite nutrition essentials and a vision to provide a complete source of holistic well-being for all. We’ve sown the seeds, so to speak.
Myvegan is for EVERYONE:
And we really mean that. We think it’s important that everyone has the chance — and importantly, the choice — to fuel their bodies with natural goodness, which is why we’ll continue to innovate products that are 100% vegan and spread the word. We’re all about the Myvegan community, but you won’t find exclusivity here. You can wear trainers and still get into this club.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Brand Manager to lead the development and implementation of a localised brand and communications strategy and the delivery of innovative marketing campaigns for THG's exciting new addition to the portfolio, Myvegan. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic, diverse and ambitious international team and work with one of the fastest growing brands in the industry.
Role Key Responsibilites:
- Overall responsibility and ownership for P&L, sales, growth strategy and brand identity for Myvegan
- Delivering annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan
- Leading teams across manufacturing, logistics, trading and marketing to deliver business targets
- Ensuring that the team works collaboratively with wider channels to measure productivity and growth through performance data
- Ensuring that insights are turned in to action - oversee the customer acquisition process from idea through to execution (i.e. from the point of analysis until the point where a new initiative has been successfully rolled out)
- New acquisition and CLV analysis
- Working in synergy with the divisional heads to help define the optimal growth strategy
- Cross functional teamwork with compliance, logistics, procurement, finance and other departments to ensure optimal growth and operating leverage
- Managing key stakeholders worldwide
- Coaching, mentoring, and leading territory employees - maximising potential and development