About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
We are looking for the next generation of Ecommerce leaders in the Beauty industry. In this newly created role you will partner with some of the Senior Ecommerce managers in THG's Beauty division, specifically focused on Asia. You will work across the various ecommerce and marketing channels for one of our fastest growing and largest territories, with the view of understanding the full end to end operation of beauty ecommerce, establishing yourself as a future leader for these territories.
The role would be based at our HQ at Manchester Airport, with an early September 2019 start date. We would provide visa sponsorship for successful applicants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce in the beauty industry. This will include learning and implementing the below:
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.