About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
About the Role:
This is a 1 year fixed term contract, with the potential for extension.
As GLOSSYBOX Nordics’ Graphic Designer you are responsible for maintaining the GLOSSYBOX brand’s look and feel across all channels. Working closely with both the marketing and ecommerce teams you will drive graphic ideas from vision to end production.
- Responsible for creating images for all digital channels – from digital ads, images for newsletters/web and presentations used by the wider team.
- Designing and creating printed matters such as flyers, magazines and event materials.
- Designing and creating GLOSSYBOX Box designs (when required) to fit a theme and vision whilst keeping the GLOSSYBOX brand image.
- A main task is also to create mood boards, creative briefs and plan photoshoots for our campaigns which you will communicate to our studio.
- The role also includes strategic work with concept and ideas. You will work closely and are responsible for the contact with the head office in UK and drive the company's larger creative projects together with the Head of Marketing and/or Managing Director.
- 1-4 years' experience in a Graphic Design role
- Excellent skills in design and layout both for print and digital channels
- Great knowledge of typography, color spaces, file formats and pixels
- Extensive experience working in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Photography skills and good knowledge of photo composition is meriting
- Efficient team player with ‘an eye for details’ and a creative mind set
- You possess good knowledge in branding and produce material in accordance with the brand’s ‘tone of voice’
- Great communicative abilities in both written and spoken English with the ability to handle multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently with multiple tasks in parallel.
Program Skills Requirements
Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.