About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
Reporting in to the Global Brand Director, the Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for leading long-term portfolio strategy as well as providing key plans and reporting, driving key business planning processes and ultimately leading the global marketing function to drive sustainable business growth. Responsible for the global brand and marketing mix, working across business functions to continuously optimise portfolio health.
- Leading business planning process with commercial, supply chain, finance
- Coordinates the portfolio P&L and leads the global marketing budgeting process
- Coordinating strategic and effective 3yr global NPD pipeline and brand strategy. Communicating this effectively to stakeholders.
- Business partnering with key territory leads to ensure targeted plans are delivered to a high standard according to their market priorities
- Leading wider global business functions and representing the brand in global forums such as biannual international brand presentations
- Constantly challenging market competition and diligently maintaining strong positioning according to strategic priorities
- Anticipating market and consumer needs and responding with effective solutions
- Developing a leading marketing function within THG
- Global Brand Performance within category – including revenue, EBITDA, awareness & sentiment
- Effective global 360 assets delivered within key timings to a high standard
- Senior stakeholder buy-in for key initiatives
- Effective consolidation of the financial and commercial reporting for the portfolio
- Optimal functioning of the portfolio-planning process
- Supporting the Brand Director in their key activities