About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then dispatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
- Identify, approach and manage high-potential digital influencers
- Establish and build relationships with recruited influencers
- Collaborate on global marketing campaigns and execute through influencer channel
- Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing beyond posts and stories to drive commercial and brand growth
- Plan, and execute the regional strategy that supports the brand goals and guidelines
- Articulate a plan to generate advocacy and a sense of community amongst the influencer base
- Use relevant analytics tools to measure performance
- Analyse and report on the success or failure of channel performance and campaigns using KPI’s set by line manager
- Admin: placing orders, raising POs, tracking orders, reporting, preparing contracts
- Deliver on our brand objectives of the most connected brand with our consumers