THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Supervisor for Myprotein, THG’s largest brand, to drive and support quality assurance as part of our manufacturing process.
Main Job Purpose:
Deliver outstanding operational support and technical quality assurance to aid the overall performance of MyProtein Food Production Operations.
- Ownership for the writing and amending of quality related SOP’s and writing and amending work instructions
- Customer Complaint Investigations
- Owning the training matrix, planning and completion in relation to quality, food safety and legality
- Member of HACCP Team & Internal Audit team.
- Organising the teams daily workload and prioritising activities
- Deputising for Food Safety and Quality Manager
- Results of testing – take responsibility for any escalated issues in production
- Ownership for Raw Material release escalation
- Customer experience testing – NIR and Organoleptic
- Equipment checks, monitoring and calibration
- Carry out daily Quality Assurance checks throughout the warehouse and production.
- Raising Non-conformances and assist in investigations relating to complaints and non-conformances
- Maintain and proactive promote of hygienic practices and GMP
- Ensure all tests are carried out to meet finished product specifications / procedures.
- Carry out Product organoleptic testing as required.
- Assist in product traceability as required, both from Ingredient forward to finished products and from finished products forward to customer and back to Ingredients.
- Routine Audits
- Assist on environmental and product testing schemes in accordance to predefined schedules e.g. Hygiene swabs and allergen validation
- To ensure consistently high standards are developed and maintained throughout processes.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following qualifications / skills:
- Experience working in Food Manufacturing Operations.
- A good knowledge and understanding of food safety legislation
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Computer Literate.
- Professional and Flexible attitude
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown