Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Ready to work hard and celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 100 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a startup with an already existing and continuously growing business?
- Are you ready to take on the important task to find and hire new talents to Rebtel?
As Talent Acquisition Manager at Rebtel you will work side by side with the hiring manager and be fully responsible for Rebtel’s recruitments from A - Z. You will be handling direct applications as well as searching for and contacting external potential candidates. Always with the aim to find candidates with a great fit.
In this role you will also be expected to develop a recruitment strategy focused on a candidate driven market.
Together with our HR Manager you will continue the work on Rebtel’s employer branding with the aim to continuously build an attractive brand within the Stockholm’s tech scene.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and talent sourcing
- Good knowledge of recruiting to various roles, especially tech related ones
- You have a strong inner drive and sense of ownership
- You love working in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of hiring internationally and enticing talent to relocate to Sweden when needed
- Strong relationship management and great interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel