We are looking for a talented NLP/ML Engineer to help us ensure the quality of the data and software that our clients use to detect and prevent financial crime
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us do this.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do
ComplyAdvantage is looking for a talented NLP Specialist to develop and improve the text analysis component of our platform. You will:
- Develop NLP-based algorithms
- Design and implement NLP systems
- Research new methods to solve problems
- Generate direct business value through NLP and ML
- Stay up to date with developments in the field of NLP and Machine Learning
- Specifically, you will need to use Named Entity Recognition, Relation Extraction, Entity Linking and other natural language processing and machine learning techniques in order to extract names and metadata of individuals from large data sets. You will be working as part of an engineering team, charged with harvesting and analysing as much data as we can make use of.
Does this sound like you?
- You have deep understanding and experience of NLP and Machine Learning
- You can work well in a team with good communications skills
- You have a very clear, mathematical mind
- You have experience with Relation Extraction
- You are familiar with Python NLP/ML libraries like NLTK, scikit-learn, numpy, scipy, etc.
- You have degree (preferably Masters or PhD) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or other related topic