A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a motivated person who would like to join our Treasury Back Office in Singapore to become responsible for settlement of payments, confirmation of trades and investigation of various breaks. This involves having a deep understanding of how the funds flow within the firm coupled with a high attention to detail. You will closely work with Treasury Front Office, Revolut’s counterparties and our technology team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Timely and accurate processing of payments and securities instructions
• Owning payments netting process
• Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions
• Generating and sending trade confirmations to counterparties
• Preparing, validating and releasing manual SWIFT messages
• Processing corporate actionsPerforming daily reconciliations of securities and nostro accounts
• Managing ISDA collaterals and EMIR portfolio reconciliations
• Maintaining static data in the banking system
• Partnering with technology to automate processes
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have at least 1 year or more experience as a Finance Analyst, Treasury Analyst or similar role
• You have a good understanding of payments and securities settlement process, front to back trade booking flows and worked with OTC derivatives
• You have good interpersonal and relationship management skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely
• You are able to organise yourself efficiently as you will need to prioritise and keep track of multiple outstanding items while working to meet daily deadlines
• You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
• You notice the small things
• You have flawless English
• You have experience managing technical change processes
• SQL - have the ability to use SQL to search the database
• Excel – have the ability to use Excel to drive analysis
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Free Revolut Metal subscription