A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to build on our product expertise on credit and payment services within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to the existing services provided to users as well as those we intend to develop in the near future.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Validating the global policies and procedures for financial promotions across all products that Revolut offers
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in the global policies and procedures and regional requirements
- Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet regulatory requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Ensuring risk management processes for credit and payment services products are robust and occur in a timely manner Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to credit and payment services products to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- 1-3 years experience of conduct risk management
WHAT SKILLS ARE PREFERRED 📖
- Qualified lawyer
- Experience of conduct risk management within a consultancy, compliance function or a regulator
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements relating to payment services (e.g. COBs, BCOBs, PSRs) and unsecured lending (e.g. CONC, CCA) and a willingness and passion to develop knowledge and expertise in other retail banking products
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long