A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Head Regulatory Compliance within our Melbourne office to build on our core team within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to implementing and monitoring our approach to key compliance activities relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery, market abuse, personal account dealing and data privacy/breaches.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Implementing the global policies, and localisation of procedures for anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery and market abuse
• Working closely with our global Regulatory Compliance function to address any differences in the global policies and procedures and local requirements
• Ensuring risk management processes for anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery and market abuse
• Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery and market abuse to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
• Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
• Extension of the above listed functions to New Zealand in the near future
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• 7+ years experience of conducting risk management
• Qualified lawyer (preferred)
• Experience of conduct risk management within a consultancy, compliance function or a regulator
• Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements relating to at least anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing and data privacy/breaches
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary & equity
• Free Revolut Metal subscription