A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the team in Canada. Reporting directly to the Revolut CEO (Canada) and Global Head of People Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all recruitment and talent management activities in Canada.
As (one of the) first member of the Canada Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Hiring our leaders and foundational members across Canada
- Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
- Develop interview, on-boarding and training processes
- Together with Product teams building state of the art internal communications tools to keep teams sharing the information and staying productive
- Effectively communicate and mentor employees on company’s values and principles
- Promote a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission
- Work with the senior management team to systematically build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement
- Work closely with the global recruitment team around the globe to champion recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED 📖
- At least 7 years of Recruiting or People Operations experience in building tech orgs
- Strong understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of the Canada talent markets
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and interview team throughout the hiring process
- Track record of building and developing high-output recruitment teams
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
- Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary & equity
- Free Revolut Metal subscription
- Benefits plan