A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking to hire a superstar Head of Internal Audit in Canada. This will be a new role within the business, and the successful individual will have full ownership for leading, developing and further integrating a world class Internal Audit function for operations in Canada.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Developing and integrating the Internal Audit function within Canada
• Driving and developing Internal Audit strategy, and building relationships with stakeholders across all functions
• Reporting to the Board Audit Committee in relation to adequacy and adherence across the company to the internal controls and systems and compliance with the company’s Policies and Procedures
• Proactively identifying and solving any issues within the company’s internal controls and systems
• Design of the group’s internal control systems, providing management with assurance they are in place and operating effectively
• Responsibility for the management, development and mentoring of the Internal Audit team
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
•The successful candidate will possess the following
• Significant Internal Audit experience within a large complex business (ideally within a top financial services institution)
• Experience leading an Internal Audit team in a fast-growing, internationally expanding company
• Strong strategic, planning and management skills
• A proven record of building successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
• Excellent leadership skills, but accepts (even encourages) challenge
• Track record of managing, mentoring and developing a team of direct reports
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary & equity
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Free dinners
• Health & Dental coverage