A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Head of Credit in Australia. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact and own all aspects of a financial institution's loan portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for Revolut lending activities
• Managing the overall risk of the Revolut’s loan portfolio
• Establishing and executing the company’s collections policy
• Maintaining and expanding Revolut lending activities over time
• Extension of the above listed functions to New Zealand in the near future
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Lending Products (7+ years)
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not required
• Very strong entrepreneurial drive
• A background in accounting, treasury/risk, or investment banking
• Extensive experience building and managing credit decisioning/risk models
• Deep understanding of the relevant Australian lending regulations
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience interacting with Regulators
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary & equity
• Free Revolut Metal subscription