A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
THE TEAM 🚀
You will be the head of a newly created decentralised team with the goal of streamlining processes across theorganisation. In every organisation processes are at the core of structure and efficiency. The team remit is to define, develop, optimize and document optimal processes within the whole organisation to enable Revolut exponential growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Build a team of high-achiever process engineers and coordinate their efforts towards the business goals.
• Define, Design and Optimize processes across the organisation.
• Scale the business through standardisation.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
• At least 8+ years of work experience in a process driven environment where you led the development of such processes.
• M.S/Phd in Operations Research, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer science and other related quantitative fields.
•You are familiar with concepts like Value Stream Mapping, Lean Production, Operations Research and Mechanism Design.
• Knowledge and experience with implementation of optimisation and simulation models
• Mathematical programming (Deterministic, stochastic, constrained), Analysis of algorithms and computational complexity.
• You must have quantitative background and know how to code in at least a few of the following: SQL, R, Python, Ruby, Julia, Spark, SAS.
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
29 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long