A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join the Finance team to assist us with our local business regulatory and financial requirements. The team is responsible for building control measures, meeting reporting obligations, and escalating any issues to relevant teams or external parties to resolve them.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Preparing interim reports and financial statements
• Monitoring capital adequacy, solvability and cash flows to ensure Revolut is complying with local regulation
• Conducting and building controls to ensure compliance and risk management
• Managing other ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in STEM (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics)
• 3+ years of experience in finance functions, preferably with experience within a banking or financial services environment.
• Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience (IFRS knowledge a plus)
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Have an understanding of financial services in Australia
• SQL knowledge is valued
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary & equity
• Free Revolut Metal subscription