A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a General Manager responsible for leading our Operations in Luxembourg as an EMI Licence holder. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will also serve as the local focal point in Luxembourg and interact with regulators to drive growth and trust.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Directly leading the efforts to recruit and co-manage the team in Luxembourg
• Working with the Global Teams to operationalise the EMI Licence once it has been granted in Luxembourg. This will require you to collaborate effectively with every part of the business (from Customer Support to Payments)
• Developing strong relationship with regulators in Luxembourg
• Maintaining and expanding the activities and permissions of the Luxembourg Entity over time (so that, e.g. Credit/Trading Products can be offered by the entity). You will take the lead on operationalising these permissions (once you have obtained them) and launching these products.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (5+ years of experience)
• Preferably have some start-up/tech company experience, but not required
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation or ability to learn about it very quickly
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Experience working with large data sets and driving action from data analysis
• Excellent project management skills
• Experience working with product owners and developers
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically