A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting s**t done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer, based in Tokyo, to build and lead our team in Japan. Reporting directly to the Revolut Group COO and CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all activities of Revolut in Japan.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ✍️
• Build and lead the country team
• Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Lead and execute (end-to-end) roadmap projects
• Hire and train your team for success in your country
• Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Manage critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
• Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• You have +10 to 15 years experience in payments and have led a regional team for a high growth and/or payments company before
• You have a solid track record of achievement, e.g. you have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and/ or Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You have a high level of written and oral communication in English
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription