The Channel Sales Operations Manager (CSOM) will play an instrumental role to support the Labster Channel Partner Program.
The CSOM will focus on all channel sales management and enablement aspects of the day-to-day operations.
- Executing on the Labster Channel Sales strategy developed and led by the VP of Strategic Partnerships for indirect markets.
- Supporting enablement and pre-sales activities from a sales and product perspective, to “enable” Channel Partners to act as “Labster Trusted Advisors” front-end to open, develop, manage and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Acting as a key Point-of-Contact for channel partners to liaise internally at Labster as the project coordination manager to ensure the on-going delivery of specific channel-related projects, working in particular with Value-Added Resellers, Distributors and Publisher-type of channel partners.
- Managing the channel sales pipeline and forecast activities for consistent reporting through the Salesforce CRM.
- Some travels will be required to visit the partners, clients and attend conferences.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with Channel Partners in an indirect sales model, managing pipeline, sales forecasts, carrying and achieving new sales targets is a MUST HAVE.
- Experience in sales or working knowledge of the EdTech sector.
- Experience managing remotely business opportunities on an international scale.
- Experience in working as Point-of-Contact for internal and external coordination of specific programs and initiatives with channel partners.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Fluent and accurate in English at native level.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited opportunity to grow in a newly created role.
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work for an exciting company with no dull corporate lifestyle.
- Opportunity in working fully remote.
- An attractive salary and bonus system.
- Warrants as a part of your compensation.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible. We are partnering with major publishers and other EdTech companies and just recently announced our partnership with Google
We govern ourselves by using a flat-hierarchy system called Holacracy that is focused on roles, collaboration and distributed leadership. We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance, and while we love to achieve great things via concentrated work, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy and engaged team members.