St. Louis, MO, US
This is all about keeping our wonderful customers smiling. :-)
Your role will be to help our customers - typically a range of knitters and crocheters or people interested in crafts from all corners of the globe - with inquiries, concerns and requests about our incredible range of yarns and accessories. You will be critical to that impossibly great service.
You will be home based, working freelance between the hours of 10am-18pm CST (maximum of 40 hours per week). You will need to provide your own computer, a headset can be provided.
Our fulfilment centre is located in Missouri and our US office is in NYC, hence we are looking to speak to candidates who are based in either Missouri or New York State.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone and electronically (e.g. online chat and email)
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Handling and resolving customer queries - and very rarely - complaints
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product inquiries
- Providing pricing and delivery information
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate person
- Keeping records of any chat or email with customers and any actions taken
- Communicating and coordinating with other members of our wonderful teams
- Following up on customer needs - delivering those smiles!
- Helping to improve our smiles process so we can do more with less!
Who you are:
You will need to be:
- Charismatic and creative
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Friendly, positive and organised
You will need to have:
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude
- A love and interest in our range of crafts
And be able to:
- Take every task to completion
- Speak and write English fluently
- Knowledge or interest in our range of crafts
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- All required training will be provided
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily buy all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. The Financial Times has recognized LoveCrafts as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and we’ve raised $55 million from three of Europe’s leading venture capital firms (Balderton Capital, Highland Europe and Scottish Equity Partners).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.