Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
This role will join the BI & Data Analytics team at Lyst and is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a Lead role. Reporting to the VP of Data Analytics & BI, this role involves working with our vast data set, analysing current performance, budgeting and forecasting, and supporting the business in ad hoc issues and projects, as well as managing the regular pulse reporting.
- Manage a team of 2 BI Analysts to deliver, improve and automate our regular reports.
- Act as key point of contact for the C-suite for insights on company performance and detailed analysis.
- Partner with the Finance team to deliver the annual budget and any forecasts as required.
- Partner with the Analytics team to maintain data quality across the business
- Responsible for delivering self-service training on Looker / SQL and upskilling business owners in analysing their areas.
- Prepare insights and deep dives for Board packs
- 3+ years in a Business Intelligence function or Analyst role
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
- Strong commercial awareness and deep understanding, with the ability to translate complex data and analysis into easy to understand insights
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and leading analysis with a hypothesis lead approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to manage and motivate a small team, and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders, including very senior levels
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills with a drive for delivering actionable insights