Founded in 2013, what started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 200 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few. infarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
At infarm, we believe not only in growing plants but in growing people. Horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
About the Software Team
Our Software Team is currently building web and mobile apps to:
- Monitor, automate and control our vertical farms to provide the highest quality crops
- Support the logistics of operations along with the crops life cycle
- Monitor the quality of our crops to drive operational improvements
We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our farms. We want them to become more clever and data-driven, so that they can provide the best possible growing environment for our crops and nurture them to perfection. Our team also aims to shorten the path from customer request to delivery as much as possible to provide the best customer experience. Will you help us to achieve these goals?
- Support our Senior Product Manager and take responsibility for your own products
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights with user research and data analysis to guide product vision and identify user needs
- Translate these insights into roadmaps and detailed user stories
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Software, IoT, UX, Process Design) to design, develop and implement new features
- Define and analyze metrics to monitor the performance of products & features
- Drive continuous product improvement
- Ensure efficient cross-company communication to share the latest news, developments, and learnings
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business, Information Technology or Natural Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years of software product management experience (web or mobile)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, ability to quickly identify business challenges and clearly articulate creative, practical solutions
- Experience delivering products with sound planning and execution
- Experience managing multiple products simultaneously
- Experience creating mockups and carrying out user testing sessions
- Experience with agile development methods
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and G-suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Lunch provided 2 days a week
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!