infarm was founded in 2013 by Osnat and brothers Erez and Guy. What started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 200 Infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few.
At infarm, horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we want to bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Using your past retail experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful city sales and operations businesses: develop district-level strategies and oversee city sales, operational and customer-service goals, whilst addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
- Act as the key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures.
Your main challenges:
- First and foremost you will ensure that our customers in your city enjoy the best customer experience possible
- Your work is driven by our customers, from after sales to making sure planting and harvesting are done on time you are the first person to contact for our customers
- Educating and supporting customers in our product portfolio
- Supporting sales, merchandising and promotional education of infarmers
We’d love to hear from people with:
- First experience in supporting a portfolio of existing customer whilst developing new business opportunities in an FMCG/vending services/retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop strong relationships with our customers
- Driven by a strong sales-focussed mentality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- First experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Delicious food: Breakfast and Lunch are provided 5 days a week