Founded in 2013, what started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of 220 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few. infarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
At infarm, we believe not only in growing plants but in growing people. Horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
- Ensure company documents go through the document approval process before being stored
- Promote awareness of IMS Standards and other infarm policies and procedures to all infarm employees by planning and conducting training and presentations
- Define the structure of the documentation management system and maintain, review and update it regularly
- Maintain document revision history and help in rolling out of new versions of documents
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types (based on input from other project teams)
- Help to develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines as well as drive standardization in documentation
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and various departments to ensure the roll out of good quality documents (eg. Instructions, Procedures, Service Manuals, Training Manuals)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a client service or administrative support position, gained through work experience or internships
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (ex. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Google Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with different levels of management
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Experience with Confluence Atlasssian solutions is preferred
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Lunch provided 2 days a week
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, musli, fruit and Friday beers!