About Pusher 🚀
Pusher is based in London,UK with a growing office in San Francisco. We provide developers all around the world with real-time APIs to empower them to build communication and collaboration features in their apps. If you use Lyft, read the NYTimes, send emails with MailChimp, collaborate on inVision, ordering food on DoorDash, you are using Pusher every day.
Your Mission ⚡
We are looking for a Senior Sales Ops manager based in our San Francisco office to maintain and improve the infrastructure behind our growing sales engine. We need a superstar that brings operational rigour and Olympics-style execution to our sales organisation.
Your mission is to provide us with visibility into our sales machine by helping us define & improve sales processes, analyse and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and be responsible for the support functions essential to a happy & productive sales team.
Are you the right person to empower our Sales organisation with your innate ability to build processes and deliver strategic results? If so, read one.
What you will be doing 🗺️
You will work closely with the Marketing, Finance, and Data operations teams to bring operational excellence to our business as we continue to aggressively scale the company.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Maintain and improve our SFDC instance to support our new go-to-market motion of selling and up-selling our new products
- Divide and allocate accounts to reps based on the comp plan and territories
- Improve key sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Engage with sales reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure, and to drive improvements
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organisation, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Make Salesforce the go to place for our sales reps to find information about their accounts so they can prospect for opportunities in their allocated accounts
- Own administration of Salesforce and adjacent tools
Is this you? 👇
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations
- Experience supporting a high volume B2B SaaS Sales team
- A good understanding of sales compensation, and territory and quota assignments.
- Passion for technology and well-versed on the latest tech trends
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Relentless passion for process efficiency
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Familiarity with accounting, revenue, and market models
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Ability to independently manage deliverables and expectations across multiple key stakeholders
- Expert in setting, maintaining and improving sales related tools including SFDC
- Work in a similar company building product for developers
- Comfort/familiarity with running and writing APEX and SQL
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay for 80% of premiums for employees and dependents)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.